Monday 24 November 2014

Why I love To Flaunt My Boobs In The Open – Nikki Samonas

Ghanaian actress and TV host, Nikki Samonas has revealed the reasons why her boobs are often seen in the open. Speaking in recent interview with Peace FM, the Desperate Measures actress, who put her boobs partially on display yet again at the recently-held 4syte Music Video Awards in Ghana, said she always wants to be seen and held as relevant in the industry. ‘You should do something to always feel relevant in the industry and that is what I did,’ she began. ‘At times my father’s blood comes in me and I forget that I’m in Ghana or Africa. 

We don’t usually show our boobs so once in a while you have to surprise Ghanaians when the country becomes dull,’ she added. Nicki, whose real name is Nicoletta Samonas, is also a model, was born to a Greek father and Ghanaian mother and is mostly popular for her controversial x-rated scene with Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke in the movie, My First Wife in 2012.

see other pics after the cut........









source: liveofofo & me

No comments:

Post a Comment