Monday 24 November 2014

Julius Agwu "I'm A Shopaholic"


It's not for nothing that comedian, Julius Agwu is known as one of the most stylish male celebrities on the scene. From his tailored suits to his stylish shades, Julius is known to always step out with his best foot forward.

In an exclusive chat with Pulse, Julius admitted to being a shopaholic.

"I'm a shopaholic and a spontaneous buyer. If I walk into a store, its about what I like" he admitted.

Speaking on his most expensive item ever, Julius admitted that asides his car, it would have to be his watch. He also admitted to being a collector of, wait for it - boxer shorts!


"I collect boxers in different shapes, sizes and colours" he revealed amidst general laughter.

«"I also collect glasses and shoes. I used to spend so much on fashion items till I got married. After I got married, I wouldn't buy anything till my wife travels or sometimes I'll buy and put it in the trunk of my car and lock it. So maybe when there's an event, I'd wear it and she'd ask when I got it, I just say a long time ago. So these days how I bribe her is when I shop for mine, I shop for hers too. Sometimes my mother-in-law even begs me not to buy anymore because there's no space for the clothes."

source: Pulseng

No comments:

Post a Comment