Saturday 21 February 2015

“My Only Wish Is To See My Children And Be Reunited With Them Again”- Zakky Azzay

Zakky added another year a few days ago but the artiste said his joy is incomplete for his wish is to re-unite with his children from his previous marriage. 

He obviously have moved on with his life, even re-married, after his former marriage got shattered over a messy controversy During a phone chat with Saturday Beats, the artiste said he has not seen his children for three years after the scandal and he misses them badly. “It is a known fact that my children were closer to me than they were to their mother.


 I have not seen two of my kids since after the scandal. It is just one of my daughters that is with me. I am not happy about this.” 

Talking about his new marriage

“I had to move on with my life so I wouldn’t become irresponsible. I had to marry again and I am so happy with my current wife. You know the nature of our job; if I didn’t re-marry, I would have just become one useless man jumping from one woman to another. I am happy with the choice I made,”

No comments:

Post a Comment