Saturday 21 February 2015

“Everybody Wants To Have A Big Butt; Guys Prefer It To Big Boobs”- Bimbo Akintola

In a chat with Punch Newspaper, Bimbo Akintola the queens English of Nollywood as of then before she quit acting is not only talented but has a high sense of humour and charisma. 

She talked about why she is fond of dressing in black., her overall fashion style, she also emphasised a point that guys this days prefer ladies with big butt to ladies with bigger boobs because according her, that’s what’s Trending now.


 Lol…check out interview below Why do you always dress in black outfits? It is because black is my most favourite colour. I have always loved black even though my mother had a huge problem with it. 

She threw away my clothes at a time because they were all black. I did not have any other colour but black in my wardrobe, so I did not wear any other colour. She normally told me that I was not mourning, so I should stop wearing black clothes. I am glad black is no longer the colour for mourning, it is now white. My mother did not understand that black is beautiful. I think it is the most beautiful colour on earth. Does your busty nature hinder you from wearing certain clothes?


It has never been a problem for me because I am not as busty as a lot of ladies. I believe I am still moderate. It is just that my top size is bigger than my bottom because of my chest.

 It is often said that men prefer ladies that are busty, how true is the claim? It is not true. It was the case before but now, everybody wants to have big buttocks. It is all about the behind and that is what is in vogue now. How come you do not have any tattoos on your body? I cannot do that because I am very lazy.

 I cannot allow someone use needles on me because I am very skittish. It is painful and I cannot stand it. I like to see people wear them but I cannot.

 Do you bleach your skin? No, I don’t and I have never. I think there is a lot of focus on bleaching and it has not changed anything. I think we should focus on the reason people bleach their skin. People say women bleach but I have seen a lot of men that bleach their skin in Nigeria. The number of men bleaching their skin in Nigeria is very high. 

They do so because they do not believe that their natural complexion is good enough. They do not believe that black is beautiful and amazing. I think it is inferiority complex when you think that being white is better than what you are.

1 comment: