Saturday 23 May 2015

"I Vows To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage" Rosie Mac Of Game Of Throne


Rosie Mac, the body double for Emilia Clarke's Game of Thrones character Daenerys Targaryen, has vowed to remain a virgin until she gets married.
The 18-year-old British model - who has been engaged twice - has insisted her 'high morals' are responsible for her decision not to have sex until she has a husband. 

Rosie even has her beliefs written in her Instagram profile, which states 
'Actress Model Dancer Official Daenerys double #GameOfThrones Virgin untill marriage (sic).'
And the stunning brunette told The Sun newspaper: 'I've got very high morals. I really like the whole thing of keeping yourself for your husband.
'I've been engaged twice, I was with my first boyfriend for three years, but we broke up very suddenly, so I was so glad I'd kept with it.' 


No comments:

Post a Comment