Thursday 29 January 2015

Busted: Tubaba Caught On Camera Kissing His Ex/Baby Mama, Pero Adeniyi Inside His Rumours Night Club In Festac

The internet has been buzzing since reports came out that superstar singer Tuface Idibia was caught at Rumors night club in Festac kissing his baby mama Pero Adeniyi.
According to the source, the kissing photo was taken in the full glare of the public while other photos seems friendly and expected because Pero is his baby mama.
The kissing photo has got tongues wagging with a lot of people blaming Tubaba for not being in control of the situation.
Annie was interviewed by Motherhood magazine, she talked about her relationship with Pero.
Annie said “I try to keep it civil with everybody; I make sure I am accessible enough. The kids come visiting. I try to be civil in a way that they are comfortable with allowing their kids to visit their dad. I mean, I’m cool if you’re cool.”
Annie is yet to respond to this sad news, but she posted some photos and messages on Instagram taking an indirect shot at Tubaba.
See them below: –

No comments:

Post a Comment